Interview Request from PT Appco Direct (Head Quarter), Position: FRESH GRADUATES LOOKING FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT? (Training Management Program)
Thank you for your interest in our company. You have been shortlisted to Marketing Position (Training Management Program) in PT APPCO
We are impressed by your CV. Hence, we would like to invite you for 1st appointment session that we are holding in the following dates:
Venue: PT APPCO Marketing Office
Decorous Building, 4th floor, suite 401
JL. Kemang Raya No.15
( 10 Meters from KFC Kemang, left side )
Date/ Time options:
1. Thursday, 01 October 2009
11.00 WIB SHARP or 14.00 WIB SHARP
2. Monday, 05 October 2009
11.30 WIB SHARP or 14.30 WIB SHARP
Please confirm your prefered date and time by replying this email ASAP, or you MAY MISS OUT!
Should you have any difficulties in finding us please call us at 021 7179 4597 When you arrive, please look for me, Faustine. Most importantly, please dress professionally and bring along you CV.
Feel free to visit www.appcogroup.com for more information.
Congratulations on your 1st interview! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Faustine – Recruitment Manager
Jalan Kemang Raya No.15, 4th Floor Suite 401,
P : 021 7179 4597
F : 021 7179 4601
View job advertisement at:
1. Read the job description and company profile carefully, so that you are aware of the job details when asked by the employer. If the job advertisement does not contain enough information, ask the employer for more details.
2. Accept the interview appointment only if you are interested to pursue the vacancy and available to make the appointment.
3. Take down the name and contact number of the recruiter in case you need to call back later.
4. IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend the interview for whatever reason, you must contact the employer at least one day before the appointment to let them know. Not informing or attending the interview will create a bad impression about you. This may reduce your chance to secure future interviews with the company. At JobStreet.com, employers have the option to leave a mark in your interview attendance record if you fail to attend a confirmed interview and to share the information with the employers you may apply to in the future.
For more tips & guidelines, go to: http://id.jobstreet.com/career/search/default.htm#interview
Email tersebut masuk digue karena gue sempet ngirim lewat jobsDB. sesuai dengan permintaan perusahaan…(Important no.1)akhirnya gue cari informasi tentang perusahaan tersebut. dan ada post yang lumayan bikin merindng..
ini linknya :
aih aihhh ….
(Postingan ini murni bukan untuk merusak nama baik perusahaan tersebut, kalo ada yang mau meluruskan boleh aja kok. Saya kan juga termasuk orang awam yang butuh banyak informasi mengenai apa yang harus saya jalani.)